Sponsorship Opportunities | BUILD Greater Boston
WITH BUILD SPONSORSHIP
You gain year-long visibility and brand enhancement, with multiple opportunities for employee engagement through our Partner Schools and Community Events.
BUILD BOSTON LAUNCH PARTNER LEVEL
(Exclusive opportunity only available until June 2012)
SCHOOL SPONSOR LEVEL
Impact at one of our four Partner Schools in the Boston Public School System: Jeremiah E. Burke High,Charlestown High, Community Academy of Science and Health, and Another Course to College.
MBA SPONSOR LEVEL
Impact 9th grade students in their first year of the BUILD program through our transformative Junior MBA curriculum.
CLASS SPONSOR LEVEL
Impact an entire class of up to 25 students, with multiple opportunities for interaction.
Call for a detailed description of Benefits at each sponsorship level.
CONNECT WITH OUR STUDENTS!
BUILD offers a variety of fun and engaging ways for you and your employees to make meaningful connections with our students. Volunteer commitments range from 1.5 hours per week to just 1.5 hours a year, depending on your interest level and availability.
Visit One of Our Partner Schools
- Take a tour of the school and meet the Headmaster
- Watch a BUILD class led by one of our amazing E1 Teachers
- Join a Mentor Session and assist students with a brainstorming activity
Become a Business Coach
- Meet with a Student Team 3 or more times a year to assist with their Business Plan
- Invite the Team to your office boardroom for a brainstorming session
- Host a Job Shadow Day to introduce BUILD students to your world of work
- Provide a Summer Internship or Summer Job to one of our star students
- Provide Seed Funding to help a student business get off the ground
- Teach a class at our Summer Biz Camp (tentative)
- Invite employees from your company to become Mentors, working with a business team one evening a week
Serve as a Judge
- Provide coaching and presentation tips as a Judge for one of our practice Showcases
- Review students’ Written Business Plans to judge the top business concepts
- Become a 1st Round or Final Round Judge at our Year End Business Plan Competition to select the winning teams
Become a Venture Advisor
Join Us for our Exciting Event During the Year
- Youth Business Plan Competition on Saturday, June 1, 2013